World Wide Sports Agency Pty Ltd is the organizer of the Crocodile Trophy
- General Information
The organizers reserve the following rights at their own discretion:
a) Can accept or decline entry for the Crocodile Trophy (without giving reasons).
b) Change or vary the route without prior notice.
c) Cancelation of the event, reschedule or change the time and place of the Event or any leg of the Event for any reason and at any time.
The Organizers will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by any rider, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of any such action by the Organizers.
- Suspension and Cancellation/Termination
The race may be partially or fully interrupted or delayed by external influences such as rain, hurricanes, floods, fires, earthquakes and/or the actions of third parties.
2.1. Force majeure
a) If the event or individual stages are canceled or interrupted due to force majeure (e.g. bad weather, pandemic, fire, flood, storm, government measures, travel restrictions) or other reasons for which the organizer is not liable, the organizer be released from its obligation to perform, and the organizer is not liable for damages suffered by the contractual partner or the participants in this respect (e.g. costs travel or accommodation).
b) In the event of a local and/or temporal relocation of the event or individual stages due to force majeure (e.g. bad weather, pandemic, fire, flooding, storms, government measures, travel restrictions) for reasons for which the organizer is not responsible, the organizer released from its obligation to perform, and the organizer is not liable for damage that the contractual partner or the participants incur for this reason (e.g. travel or accommodation costs).
c) In the event of a change in location and/or time, the contractual partner or the participants are entitled to participate in the new event.
2.2. Cancellation by participants
The contractual partner is entitled to withdraw from the participation contract (cancellation). A cancellation can only be made in writing. In the event of cancellation by the contractual partner, the following cancellation conditions apply:
1. Transfer of the participation fee to another person in 2023, minus 10%.
2. Cancellation of registration, you will receive a refund less a cancellation fee according to the conditions below.
Cancellation refund amounts are explained below:
20% until 15/05/2023 (cancellation fee included)
35% from 16/05/2023 to 15/07/2023 (cancellation fee included)
50% from 16/07/2023 to 15/09/2023 (cancellation fee included)
- Image rights
(1) The Organizer is entitled to take photographs and videos of the Participants or have them taken as part of the Event and to use, and especially to publish and/or edit these – subject to subsection (2) – without limitation as to time, location or content on TV, the internet, in printed materials, on any known or future medium, including for advertising purposes, without any time limits and free of charge, i.e. no payment or damages is required to be paid in respect of same. This includes in particular the right to grant third parties (e.g. sponsors of the Event) the right of use.
(2) Expressly not included is the use of individual Participants (or a group) in such a way that the focus is on the Participant(s) in question rather than the Event or participation in the Event. Such use requires prior approval by the Participants in question.
- Data Protection and Sports Results Management
(1) The Participant agrees that the personal data obtained may be passed on to third parties for the purposes of timekeeping, drawing up the lists of results and putting these lists on the internet.
(2) The Participant agrees to the publication of his or her surname, forename, year of birth, residence, Team name, start number and result (placing and times) in all media relevant to the Event (list of Participants, list of results etc.).
(3) The Participant may object to the disclosure and publication of his or her personal details by contacting the Organizer in writing, by phone or e-mail.
Cancellation insurance for participants
We always remind our participants and companions that they must be in possession of international accident insurance. In addition, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, which also protects you against accidents, injuries, inability to travel or flight changes.