Wake up on day two to the sound of native Australian birds and the bush, smell the crisp spring air and dig in at the hearty breakfast buffet at Ringer’s Rest!
- Is a non technical winding dirt road that ascends and descends the beautiful Mt Edith contained within the Danbulla Forest National Park.
- After a short rolling section you begin the first of 3 major climbs that will have you climbing what is known to locals as the Mt Edith Loop.
- The first climb is approx. 10km in length of an average 7-8 % gradient.
- The second a shorter 4-5 km of similar gradient
- The third climb 8km again averaging 7-8 % gradient.
- Picturesque scenery at various points overlooking the Tablelands and glimpses of Lake Tineroo.
- The climbs through the National Park are beautiful but tough and for the non climbers remember what goes up must come down and for 20+ km of climbing there is just as many fun fast descents.