- Neutral start from the Esplanade to iconic Lake Morris Road.
- Bitumen climb of 8.4km averaging 6% gradient through rainforest before rolling hills to the Copperlode Dam, Cairns main water supply.
- Commence steep dirt climbs for 5km with sections up to 35% gradient through beautiful dense rainforest.
- Rolling hills with some fun fast dirt descents and a couple of creek crossings before entering the Davies Creek Mountain Bike Park.
- 20 km of relatively flat but fun, fast flowing purpose built single trail.
- Exit the MTB Park and travel along the water channel to the Finish at Ringers Rest. For the first time the Ringers Rest bush venue and camp will host the Crocodile Trophy for two nights, offering an authentic stay in the Australian bush.
For a more detailed description of this stage, visit our Blog –
“Stage Plan 1+2: Ringers Rest in Mareeba to host first two Crocodile Trophy stages in 2019”