RINGERS REST - WONDECLA
MON 07.11.2022 | 84 km + 2539 vm
- First 35 km is fun and fast relatively flat purpose built gravel bike path named the Rail Trail.
- Upon arrival at Atherton we’ll pass through the Atherton MTB Club Skills park and short section of single track known as the Link Trail.
- Then the climb of Mt Baldy begins. 7-8 km at approx 10% average winding through the Baldy Mountain Forest Reserve.
- Short descent before a sharp turn into the Walsh River Track that has a number of pitchy rocky up and downs.
- First glimpse of the outback with a few kilometres along a dry and dusty Powerline Track before turning onto wide dirt roads for the last few kilometres
- Finishing at the Wondecla Sporting Grounds, home for the next two nights.